We add physical value to consumer products. Whether it is for retail sale, a sampling campaign, direct mail program or any form of promotional marketing. We have the contract packaging solution.
Using packaging as an element of the marketing mix is a growing trend. Whether it be specific gift packs, gifts with purchase attached to a product or kits, contracting packaging can provides a low risk solution.
Multipack understands the retail environment and has worked with FMCG clients across all industries to develop marketing packaging solutions that will assist in driving sales.
Our operations follow the strictest accreditations
AUSTRALIA POST BULK MAIL
The Bulk Mail Partner (BMP) Program is a recognition scheme designed by Australia Post, that recognises mail houses that have invested in processes to make mail lodgement more efficient and effective.
Multipack, the relevant ISO standards are: ISO 9001 : Quality Management & ISO 14001 : Environmental Management. Multipack achieved these ISO accreditations in April 2014 across both manufacturing sites.
ATO Alcohol PACKAGING
The ATO alcohol manufacturer's licence allows Multipack to manufacture and store excisable goods (alcohol) and the materials used in manufacture.
- Any pack requirement – retail / promotion - on or off shelf - multipacks, gift packs, kits, displays, gifts with purchase and many more
- Built on SAP – allowing for seamless integration
Big job, no space? We've got you covered
- 4,500 sqm site
- 1,000 plus pallet spaces
- Over 21 automated, semi automatic and manual packing lines
- Container loading and unloading capability
- Flexible and scalable trained workforce
20+ years of experience and counting
- DNA of innovation and cross industry best practice transfer
- Actively engage in international learning
- Members of global and local packaging bodies
- Involved in the development of thought leadership for the industry.