With TGA approval for secondary packaging and a dedicated contract packaging capability. We provide Pharma product companies with contract packaging solutions that have only been available to FMCG companies.
The growing trend for the global manufacturing of therapeutic goods, Pharma companies need to have Australian subsidiaries with access to local packaging capabilities. The options available for Australian companies are for capital to be tied up locally in underutilised and inflexible packaging assets, or to partner with an external contract packaging company.
Our operations follow the strictest accreditations
Multipack has secured the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) certification for secondary packaging, allowing us to operate in a highly controlled, secure environment working with medicines and medical devices.
Multipack, the relevant ISO standards are: ISO 9001 : Quality Management & ISO 14001 : Environmental Management. Multipack achieved these ISO accreditations in April 2014 across both manufacturing sites.
- Local market tailoring
- Secondary packaging – over wrapping, shrink wrapping, labelling, mutlipacking and more
- Built on SAP – allowing for seamless integration
Big job, no space? We've got you covered
- 4,500 sqm site
- 1,000 plus pallet spaces
- 1 clean room
- Container loading and unloading capability
- Flexible and scalable trained workforce
20+ years of experience and counting
- DNA of innovation and cross industry best practice transfer
- Actively engage in international learning
- Members of global and local packaging bodies
- Involved in the development of thought leadership for the industry.